Uniquely custom SENIOR overalls are a true Texas tradition! We have 12 openings for the 2023-2024 hoco season to rep the SENIOR class of 2024! After those sell out, we will be SOLD OUT for the season!
- Custom single layer fabric/vinyl cut name, year, school mascot/city and "senior". We mix and match fabrics in the school colors you select. We add fabric to the front bib pocket and back pockets of your overalls then embellish with your selection of decoration.
- We add ric rac or ribbon trim around the back pockets, edges of fabric on the front pocket or bib and front pockets.
Upgrade to double layer fabric cutouts or add fringe or ruffle trims.
Here's how our process works:
- No later than JULY - bring us your overalls, tried on and ready to wear (adjusted straps, adjusted length if needed). Please DO NOT purchase this item if you cannot commit to getting us your overalls during the summer prior to senior hoco season. The earlier we get your overalls, the better!
- IMPORTANT: We suggest you pick overalls that are not too stretchy or too fitted. You want a looser fit, this will ensure trims and lettering adhere without fabric below being stretched thus disturbing the adhesion of the letters and trim. Places I suggest looking for overalls are Old Navy, GAP, Kohl's, Target, Amazon, Dickies and Walmart. Levi's also makes a nice not stretchy overall.
- Once your order is placed, we will send you an overall drawing to mockup the look and placement of wording on your overalls. Please bring this with your overalls when you drop them off.
- We will message you when your custom overalls are ready to be picked up.
**Photos of completed overalls include various upgrades